Arizona Hunting Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who’s going out this spring? I failed to draw a tag but I’m going to go otc archery and get some fishing in as well.

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
I’m a few years in on the draw and my number has not been pulled yet! Attempted OTC Archery last year and did locate some birds. I never went back to hunt after my scouting missions though. There was too many Junior and Tag hunters in these areas, so when OTC time came, I fished instead!

·
Premium Member
276 Posts
I didn't get drawn. Plan on OTC archery in 3B/1 though. I saw a flock of 40+ birds on a hike last week. Got within 20 yards of them.

Funny timing on this thread. I just ordered a new box call and some diaphragm calls this morning. Looking forward to trying them out!

·
Super Moderator
3,631 Posts
Kansas turkey and then on to Oklahoma and a friends property to hunt some hogs. While we have had no rain here my Kansas landowner tells me that my hunting spots are a lake from rain there right now.

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
I’ve got my turkey tag. So many other things going n that I don’t know how much I’ll get out.
But, I’ll take some primary

·
Registered
772 Posts
Lynn, what part of Oklahoma? I'm in Ok right now looking at some small land pieces near Mcalester and everything is a swamped from the rain.

·
Super Moderator
3,631 Posts
Lynn, what part of Oklahoma? I'm in Ok right now looking at some small land pieces near Mcalester and everything is a swamped from the rain.
Near Canton.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
All my AZ turkey focus is aimed at Goulds.....so I'll chase 'em out of state again - Minnesota, Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas, Oklahoma, Texas, New Mexico.
Last year was 9 states, 60 days, and 8500 miles.
This year, post pandemic, I can only get away with 7 states, 30 days and 2500 miles.
:cool:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts