Two turkeys Taken :)

Discussion in 'Small Game' started by Desert_Ram, May 6, 2007.

1. Well tonite when i got home from work i had a message from Don Martin some of you know him and some of you dont well anyway him and his girlfriend Page tagged out today :) they got there turkeys how cool is that i will have pixs tonite and or by tomorrow but of course page got the bigger bird LMAO
    she shot a 18 plus pound tom with and 10 1/2 beard and 1 plus inch spurs she shot it with her 20 ga at 29 yards!!! good girl. Dons birds is a little bit more funny but i'll post that on another post [email protected] DON TTTEE HHEEE Hey he loves me any way he shot his bird with a 12 ga at 39 yards his bird is 12 pounds with a 9 inch berad and he didnt tell me what the spurs were HAHAHA thats my boy DON!!!! got to love them both!!

2. Thats is great

Nothing like wild turkey cook or bottled

3. thanks they had a great time waiting for the pixs it maybe tomorrow before i get them :( Don doesnt know how to resize dit pix yet gues i need to go over and show him lol nothing like fresh wild turkey your right no bottle for them or me lol will drink green tea though

4. I have two programs the one that comes with Micrsoft works does a great job for cropping and resizing...Then Photoshop for all the other stuff

i like those V8 splashes.. thing about Tea it goes through me faster then coffee

5. i have the same photo programs lol i dont kow what don has i'm just to scared to teach me :runforhills: lmao ttee hhhee

i love v8 splashes they are good but i drink green tea when i'm out hunting dont know why though. lol :)