Arizona Hunting Forums banner

Unit 10 Boquillas/ Diamond A Ranch Hunting Camp for Sale

5K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  SteveG 
#1 ·
As you may know,
The current Landowner Compact Agreement between the Arizona Game and Fish Department and the Boquillas-Diamond A Ranch has expired. They are working towards a new agreement. The Boquillas-Diamond A Ranch encompasses the entire western half of Unit 10, about 720,000 acres. Access may be restricted.

My family and I have a 40 acre camp in this area that we are selling. I did not see a 'classified' section to post this in, so I hope this is not offensive, but I wanted to get the word out.
It's a great starter camp for any hunter wanting to own his own land. The entire south side of property abuts State land. Our family has enjoyed this property for several years but we are needing to sell for financial reasons. This property comes with a few older campers. One 35 ft livable travel trailer with kitchen, bath, queen bed and full roll out couch. A 20 ft- stripped out 4 person kid's bunk camper and a basic (rough) 1 person/ storage camper. There is an outdoor, covered kitchen area, flagstone 'lounge' spaces and walk paths, outhouse, gravity feed water system, shed, a large dog pen, outhouse, big three story 'tree house,' target practice area, outstanding views, gates and more. Water is plumbed to main camper and outdoor kitchen for showers and sinks. 250 gallon water tank, and basic solar/ generator come with it. Toilets are compost or water. There is no septic. Installation is around $6-$7,000. Camp is bare bones and needs a little TLC, but it is a great way to get started.
Dirt roads are maintained 2ce a year by community association $170 pr yr (due in March). Four wheel drive is recommended when the weather is bad-otherwise roads are fine. Taxes are about $250 (paid up to date). No HOA. Location is approx 20-30 minutes from the small town of Seligman. There are restaurants, bars, Family Dollar, Library, Post Office and numerous yearly events. Property is minutes from seasonal creeks and yearly fish tank events.
We have seen many Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Mountain Lions etc... There are also many trails for horseback riding, quads, hiking and four wheel driving. I will send picks upon request. We are asking 46,500 obo. For more info, feel free to call or text Allie 480.359.2083

See less See more
#2 ·
As you may know,
The current Landowner Compact Agreement between the Arizona Game and Fish Department and the Boquillas-Diamond A Ranch has expired. They are working towards a new agreement. The Boquillas-Diamond A Ranch encompasses the entire western half of Unit 10, about 720,000 acres. Access may be restricted.

My family and I have a 40 acre camp in this area that we are selling. I did not see a 'classified' section to post this in, so I hope this is not offensive, but I wanted to get the word out.
It's a great starter camp for any hunter wanting to own his own land. The entire south side of property abuts State land. Our family has enjoyed this property for several years but we are needing to sell for financial reasons. This property comes with a few older campers. One 35 ft livable travel trailer with kitchen, bath, queen bed and full roll out couch. A 20 ft- stripped out 4 person kid's bunk camper and a basic (rough) 1 person/ storage camper. There is an outdoor, covered kitchen area, flagstone 'lounge' spaces and walk paths, outhouse, gravity feed water system, shed, a large dog pen, outhouse, big three story 'tree house,' target practice area, outstanding views, gates and more. Water is plumbed to main camper and outdoor kitchen for showers and sinks. 250 gallon water tank, and basic solar/ generator come with it. Toilets are compost or water. There is no septic. Installation is around $6-$7,000. Camp is bare bones and needs a little TLC, but it is a great way to get started.
Dirt roads are maintained 2ce a year by community association $170 pr yr (due in March). Four wheel drive is recommended when the weather is bad-otherwise roads are fine. Taxes are about $250 (paid up to date). No HOA. Location is approx 20-30 minutes from the small town of Seligman. There are restaurants, bars, Family Dollar, Library, Post Office and numerous yearly events. Property is minutes from seasonal creeks and yearly fish tank events.
We have seen many Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Mountain Lions etc... There are also many trails for horseback riding, quads, hiking and four wheel driving. I will send picks upon request. We are asking 46,500 obo. For more info, feel free to call or text Allie 480.359.2083
If my bank robbery goes off as planned ,I'll be contacting you ,ha ha , wow that sounds nice. hope you succeed in your sale!!! But , I do have a lottery ticket :) Love that area!!!!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.