Arizona Hunting Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey hunting Muleys in #28 this wk, 1st time, was planning on either Guthrie Peak area or Whitlock mnts. I’m looking for spots for dry camping (small camper) and any area hunting tips anyone might share. Hunted pigs by Guthrie’s pk but not deer. Thanks Warren

·
Super Moderator
2,113 Posts
Welcome to aht! Cutting it close...See any sign on scouting trips? I’d go to the area you’ve been in the most. I haven’t hunted 28. Good luck and let us know how it goes

·
Super Moderator
14,853 Posts
Hey hunting Muleys in #28 this wk, 1st time, was planning on either Guthrie Peak area or Whitlock mnts. I'm looking for spots for dry camping (small camper) and any area hunting tips anyone might share. Hunted pigs by Guthrie's pk but not deer. Thanks Warren
Warren, Post a small Bio about yourself in " WELCOME" Thread please. Youll get better responses. Cant help you on hunt, never hunted that unit.

Reactions: Warren

·
Registered
42 Posts
Never hunted 28 but it took me 6 days of spotting/looking in the brushes 2 weeks ago in unit 10 to get mine..... They are there is what I kept telling myself, i was using 12x50 Bino's. Just ordered a pair of 18x56's, I think I was missing to much on the further peaks.... Find water/food and youll find the deer. Good luck...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Never hunted 28 but it took me 6 days of spotting/looking in the brushes 2 weeks ago in unit 10 to get mine..... They are there is what I kept telling myself, i was using 12x50 Bino's. Just ordered a pair of 18x56's, I think I was missing to much on the further peaks.... Find water/food and youll find the deer. Good luck...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts