Unit 8 Archery Deer Success

Discussion in 'Big Game' started by AZ~ThunderDan, Sep 11, 2006.

1. AZ~ThunderDan

AZ~ThunderDan Site Administrator Staff Member Super Mod Mod Premium Member

A guy I know from Winslow scored a nice muley this morning in Unit 8.

I don't have permission to post his pics, so I've erased his face to show the deer. Here it is. Nice buck...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. awesome deer,i would need surgery to get the smile off my face if i tagged something like that!

3. WOW! Great Deer!!!!! I was up in unit 8 last weekend - saw a lot of deer but nothing with horns!
    Congrats to your buddy!
    I hope he follows up with a good story!

4. Chief

Chief Guest

Nice deer, so what's the story, bow, arrow, distance, you know all the good stuff.

5. AZ~ThunderDan

AZ~ThunderDan Site Administrator Staff Member Super Mod Mod Premium Member

A mutual friend of ours sent me the pics in an e-mail. I posted the pics because the buck was so noteworthy. Sorry, no story or details to share.

6. I can relate to that Dan. I have gone thru a few hunting partners over the years.

7. Chief

Chief Guest

Haven't we all :(

8. Thanks for sharing the pics, Dan.

9. TO: AZ Thunder, You are correct, you DID NOT have my permission to post pictures of me or the deer that I shot. You're right again, I am from Texas. My attitude does not depict the state, only the company I am around. That was my mistake. Yes, I made an error during our elk hunt, which was following the same instructions you asked of me during our deer hunt earlier that year. I did apologize and was under the impression that you had accepted the apology since you had never made these comments to me since 2002. Why do you pretend?? You are right the less you know the better so leave my business to me.

For those interested in the deer, it was killed 2 days before the end of archery season. 4x4, 25 inches.

10. This goes for you too Blake. I don't recall seeing any photos of your deer. Oh that's right, this diilhole is the only one. You boys should get a life. Instead of playing on the computer, try scouting? Though this may be a difficult task for you, but it can pay off. It's easy to slander a person when your not facing them!