Arizona Hunting Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Administrator
6,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A guy I know from Winslow scored a nice muley this morning in Unit 8.

I don't have permission to post his pics, so I've erased his face to show the deer. Here it is. Nice buck...

·
Registered
405 Posts
awesome deer,i would need surgery to get the smile off my face if i tagged something like that!

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
WOW! Great Deer!!!!! I was up in unit 8 last weekend - saw a lot of deer but nothing with horns!
Congrats to your buddy!
I hope he follows up with a good story!

·
Administrator
6,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
A mutual friend of ours sent me the pics in an e-mail. I posted the pics because the buck was so noteworthy. Sorry, no story or details to share.

·
Registered
4 Posts
TO: AZ Thunder, You are correct, you DID NOT have my permission to post pictures of me or the deer that I shot. You're right again, I am from Texas. My attitude does not depict the state, only the company I am around. That was my mistake. Yes, I made an error during our elk hunt, which was following the same instructions you asked of me during our deer hunt earlier that year. I did apologize and was under the impression that you had accepted the apology since you had never made these comments to me since 2002. Why do you pretend?? You are right the less you know the better so leave my business to me.

For those interested in the deer, it was killed 2 days before the end of archery season. 4x4, 25 inches.

·
Registered
4 Posts
This goes for you too Blake. I don't recall seeing any photos of your deer. Oh that's right, this diilhole is the only one. You boys should get a life. Instead of playing on the computer, try scouting? Though this may be a difficult task for you, but it can pay off. It's easy to slander a person when your not facing them!

·
Registered
362 Posts
Hey Bulls,

I sent you a private message. I made the mistake of saying what I said on a public forum, but I will not continue it here. Let's settle it in emails and not ruin what the good folks here at AZhunting Today have going. Talk to you later.

·
Registered
362 Posts
No problem TallPaul,

Every now and then we all get carried away and say some stuff that we probably shouldn't say. One of my biggest pet peeves is going to these great hunting forums and seeing a bunch of guys bickering.

I will do my part to keep this off the boards. Happy Hunting!!

·
Registered
362 Posts
Hey bulls,

Thanks for the email. Glad we could get on the same page and clear things up.

Congrats again on a great deer. Talk to you later.

·
Registered
4 Posts
TallPaul, Sorry for the inconvienece on your site. Thanks to photoshot for handling this issue, maybe to become a friendship. I do show some concern for az thunder is a moderator and prints things like this. Hope I have not offended anyone else. matthews FX and goldtip arrows. 32 yards. Sorry again.

G

·
BULLS, Photoshot, Thanks for handling this with PM and or emails. I myself don't know the details( and don't care) as 98% of the other members don't know either. I for one don't want to see bickering going on between members.

I can not and would not speak for Az~Thunder. If you guys have issues please work them out Privately.

I myself have no concerns for Az thunder as a Moderator for this site. A lot of people may have concerns of me being a Mode..... I myself have said and did things that I wish I could retrack , but....

·
Administrator
6,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I'd like to take this opportunity to apologize to Bulls for posting my undeserved comments. As a courtesy to all concerned, I have edited my previous comments. To anyone else who may have been offended, I apologize as well.

Congrats to Bulls for harvesting a very worthy mule deer buck. Nicest archery deer success I've personally seen in 2006.

·
Registered
254 Posts
See, now that's what I'm talking about! You all almost got carried away with temper, but you caught yourselves and handled it like men! Right on. I do like this forum.
I know I have gotten carried away and regretted some of my posts on other forum's after the fact. Good job guys and good hunting.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts