Utah

Discussion in 'Community Campfire' started by Chief, Apr 26, 2007.

1. Chief

Chief Guest

Any of you guys hunted there? I'm going to head up that way sometime this early fall and thought I'd do some calling. I went over to our "sister" site (Utah) and noticed that they had 232 registered users but alas only 3 topics with a total of 4 post....go figure.

2. nope

no sorry chief never have hunted there but have some really good friends that live there and he used to work for there G&F what are you going to hunt? if you need info or help let me know and i'll get you in touch with him :)

3. Not in many, many years. As a kid we lived in Price for a while and I went out with my Dad a couple times. I have also seen some good deer and elk in the mtns around Cedar City and in the country north of the Az border heading up to Cedar. Deer with headgear like the strip bucks, because basically that is what they are, just the northern cousins.

4. Chief

Chief Guest

Thanks. Plan on being in the east central and north central part of the state. Have hunted there before but it was in the mid-60's and I'm sure it has changed a lot since then.

5. Hey Chief
    I used to live in Richfield. I hunted alot there. What area are you going?? I might be able to help you out.

Kevin

6. Chief

Chief Guest

Current plan is the Vernal, Roosevelt, Helper area. But you know how women are so that will probably change at least 2 or 3 times.