Arizona Hunting Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are trying very hard to build the best message board in Arizona. We are NOT going to please everybody, 100% of the time.

That being said, if you see a problem or find something offensive, please PM or e-mail myself or a Moderator. Getting into an internet game of pokey-chest only detracts from the board even more, and doesn't fix the problem.

I'm also trying to get the "Report this Post" function sorted out.

I will also be posting some "User Conduct Guidelines" in the near future.

I appreciate everyone's participation on the board!

G

·
I appreciate the job that you folks do to give us a top notch board. Thanks! I've made some good friends here, and am looking forward to making more. I'm sorry about not being very active lately. My illness has taken a lot out of me. I'm feeling better now, and plan on doing a better job. The support that I received from everybody here helped me get through a tough time. I can't thank you ALL enough. God Bless and Good Hunting to you all!

·
951 Posts
Thumbs up here :D

·
Administrator
6,607 Posts
Amen Cochise. We have always been in your corner and you in our prayers.

·
Administrator
6,607 Posts
If things go as i think they may, we're about to get much better. The potential here is limitless.

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
Its a great board I couldn't possibly imagine a thing that would make it better.
Now that Cochise is on the path to wellness sounds like...
Get TP back up and running. That would help alleviate some of the slow times.

Has anyone heard from or anything as to his well being lately?

Would be good to know how hes fairing these days.

Shane

·
Administrator
6,607 Posts
No word on TP what-so-ever. I also hope he's doing well. I know I sure miss his "burry pictures" and the Poll of the Week.

·
Administrator
6,784 Posts
TP is still fairly active on AZSJ.

G

·
AZ~Thunder, Poll is up for this week.:mrgreen: But no blurry pictures. :roflpmp:

I did get out to go fishing for 4 hours on the 4th of July. This friend of mine held me to a fishing trip I owed him. He came to my house and drugged me out of bed and said I had to go. I didn't take my camera because I was afraid I would fall in the water, guess what, I DID.
That was the first week I was felling better. I have to type fast because I can't sit here much longer. I went to see a Neurlogist yesterday to see what options I have for my back. Ummmmm... looks like some Physical Therapy for 6 weeks and another trip back to see the Dr. . These last two weeks have been good for me I only walk with a sight limp :crutch: .

1 - 11 of 11 Posts