Arizona Hunting Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,461 Posts
More is coming, just dont ask for more, LOL... they are saying up to two feet here south of the rim by Tues Mid-Day. That will be a bunch. Looks like a Vacation for a few weeks for those off us that work outside, hope it warms up and melts quickly.

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah considering whether or not to go back to the valley or just get snowed in and work from here.

·
Registered
739 Posts
Snowing nice for us, Started at 4:30 still going strong.

20210124_072305s.jpg

Green.

·
Registered
739 Posts
I have to go to the valley tomorrow morning, Will be interesting drive.

Be safe out there.

Green.

Yeah considering whether or not to go back to the valley or just get snowed in and work from here.

Reactions: Ramspeed

·
Registered
739 Posts
IMG-20210124-WA0007.jpg

Green.

·
Registered
378 Posts
We've gotten probably eight inches or so today at least. we Had four or five last night and then a few more today, but it's been melting down almost as fast as it's falling.

·
Administrator
6,350 Posts
We had a pretty good thunderstorm earlier, with enough hail that some of the tile roofs looked like they had snow on them.

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have to go to the valley tomorrow morning, Will be interesting drive.

Be safe out there.

Green.
I left Flag at 1:30 and glad we didn't leave a second later. Looks like the 17 is a total disaster. Not surprising though there were people EVERYWHERE in town sledding on any slope that could be found.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I left Flag at 1:30 and glad we didn't leave a second later. Looks like the 17 is a total disaster. Not surprising though there were people EVERYWHERE in town sledding on any slope that could be found.
Today was one of the worst, made a couple trips up to snowbowl, usually takes 35-40 minutes. Took me 3 hours round-trip between 830 and 1130.

So far we've had 8.5" on the east side. Most of the first round melted before last night's snow. Guess I'll go somewhere else for coyotes next weekend lol.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Well, we got another four to five inches of good powder here in Prescott last night.
IMG_20210125_102822195.jpg

I scraped off the windshield and hood of my truck yesterday evening so I could gauge how much snow we got last night. So far that puts up somewhere between 10-12" of snow, and it's still coming down.

·
Super Moderator
13,461 Posts
YEP, No Biggie, eventually it will make more work for me, new measurement this morning, like 26 in deep depending on where you stand in yard, a boat full for sure. Oh it will melt soon enough if the sun comes out, thats a big IF as its still snowing here now. Im not a fan of deep snow. I remember one time elk hunting, day after Thanksgiving........

·
Registered
378 Posts
YEP, No Biggie, eventually it will make more work for me, new measurement this morning, like 26 in deep depending on where you stand in yard, a boat full for sure.
Yup. All this snow is putting a damper on my hunting plans . We've got about that in Prescott too Bear

1 - 20 of 35 Posts