Arizona Hunting Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:welcome: Txfirefighter glad you made it to my other home lmao ttee hhee everyone this is my buddy from archery talk TX he loves to play golf and hunt and shoot 3-Ds our chat nite is sunday 8pm AZ time so u need to come and hang out with us :lol:

·
Administrator
6,603 Posts
Indeed Txfirefighter, :welcome: to the forum.

Glad to have you here and hope to see you stop by often.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Don't worry TX, it is normal for someone with a disabillity such as yours (being from Texico) to have trouble with some things. Being an off-spring from Oklahoma, I am well aware of the challenges you must face.

·
Registered
66 Posts
:D well Dave I am at least happy to not worry about being related to everyone like in oklahoma....all is good.:hahaha: Just joking dave:nyah: :) have a nice day or night as it is now.

·
Registered
131 Posts
The best advise I can give you Ms. Desert Ram is to sit on the same side of the table with that other lefty. At least you won't kill each other with your elbows.

My daughter is a lefty, I am a righty, we lived through the frogs on our arms and never went hungry but we had more sence than a Texican :)

Welcome TX

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
GGGRRRR :smack2: :smack2: i am right handed and only shot my bow left handed :p :p :p :p :lol2: :nyah: :nyah: and TX in my eyes is an AMERICAN HERO for his years as a firefighter :p :p:p:p :nyah: :nyah: Texas is a nice place

·
Registered
66 Posts
WOW desert ram, ty for your kind words but it is a job that I love and like to do...I would do it again if I had to start over, it is rewarding and has a nice retirement.:) Not everyone can say they have a job they want to go to and like being there. Thank yall for letting me be a member:cool:

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
AWWW your welcome TX well its true people like that are the real heros not these jerks who are playsports for a living :lol: i know i like having u here and hope the rest feel the same

1 - 20 of 20 Posts