Arizona Hunting Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welcome to our forum. Hopefully you will sign up and become a regular. Newbies and veterans alike are always welcome.

Look for some exciting new things in the weeks to come!

`Nuff said :wink:

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just a welcome to all of the recently-joined members. Welcome, and thanks for stopping by. We have a nice little forum going here :welcome:

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Numbers growing, slow but sure. Welcome to all of the new folks. Lurking or yakking, I hope you all stick around :lol:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey all new member here. I live in Calabasas, CA. I am a Army reserves vet that works in the film industry. I started hunting again 5 years ago after my father passed away and I inherited all of his hunting and fishing gear I had been on a 10 year hiatus from hunting and fishing due to work and military. I have been a member of a hunting club the last several years but the ranches aren’t very good so I’m spending my hunt club money on my first Mule Deer guided hunt in Arizona. I applied for 5 hunts and it looks like I got drawn since they took my money yesterday morning, I just don’t know which zone it is yet. I also got drawn for a late season archery hunt in California so I’m going to do my first archery hunt this season. So this is a very exciting hunting season for me.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Welcome, Thank you for your service.

Green.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Hey all new member here. I live in Calabasas, CA. I am a Army reserves vet that works in the film industry. I started hunting again 5 years ago after my father passed away and I inherited all of his hunting and fishing gear I had been on a 10 year hiatus from hunting and fishing due to work and military. I have been a member of a hunting club the last several years but the ranches aren’t very good so I’m spending my hunt club money on my first Mule Deer guided hunt in Arizona. I applied for 5 hunts and it looks like I got drawn since they took my money yesterday morning, I just don’t know which zone it is yet. I also got drawn for a late season archery hunt in California so I’m going to do my first archery hunt this season. So this is a very exciting hunting season for me.
Welcome! I worked for the city of Calabasas for three years. Good luck with your Arizona and California tags

·
Super Moderator
14,278 Posts
Welcome to AHF Again, Man, This is an Old thread, 2006, LOL.... Thank You for your service.

·
Super Moderator
3,917 Posts
Thanks Bear is this not the area I was supposed to enter my info in?
It’s 0k but more will see it if you start a new thread on the Welcome section.

·
Administrator
6,633 Posts
Welcome to AHF!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.