well i am goig to get a new bow!!!

Discussion in 'Archers Lodge' started by Desert_Ram, Apr 21, 2007.

1. well i made up my mind today and i' going to get the diamond edge bow i talked to a friend who is on bowtech's hunting prostaff and he helped me make up my mindand its going to be the edge. it felt good in my hand and fits me good, so monday i'm going in to the archery shop and put it on layaway and get it all ready for fall turkey and deer season. so happy about it check out this pix of it cool bow.

[​IMG]

2. TallPaul

TallPaul Guest

Nice Bow

Nice looking bow. Can you give me a ball park price? I hear Bowtech is a great bow. I am thinking of getting one myself so I can get a few O.C. tags.:rolleyes:
    Just wanted to try the color change on the text while posting. It works.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2015

3. what i will be paying is $369.99 for it now thats not with tax so i'm thinking around $400.00 out the door. and it comes with stuff on it. go to
    www.diamondarchery.com

for more info on them and there other bows its great i love it hope it helps you out.

4. AZ~ThunderDan

AZ~ThunderDan Site Administrator Staff Member Super Mod Mod Premium Member

Marsha, I think you'll be very happy with your new bow. Parallel limb design, twin cams, I'm guessing it's a good bow. If it feels good to you and you like it, what else really matters?

And depending on what "stuff' you're talking about, you can easily spend another $400 on other stuff, such as sights, stabilizer, release, quiver, etc., etc..

Last edited: Apr 22, 2007
  5. lol

Dan ,

i have all the stuff i want my rest, sights, etc going to have them take it off my old bow and put it on the new one lol no way am i going to spend another $400.00 petco dont pay that good LMAO!!! the edge is set up to beign with it comes with a rest, sights, sling, quiver, not bad for $400.00 bucks so i cant wait to go in and get it now tomorrow cant come fast enough for me now!!!

6. AZ~ThunderDan

Marsha, have some one take your picture while you're shooting your new bow and then post it for us. That would be nice. So far, you're our only female archer on the forum. (I think)

It's nice to see the heritage and traditions of bow-hunting continues to embrace the female archer. Most of the female archery hunters I know have done quite well while hunting with their bows.

7. ok

Dan,

I will do that for you i'm going in tomorrow to see my new bow and try it out so i'll take some pixs and post them for you. i cant beleive that there isnt any other women on here that are archer's wow :) so keep an eye out for them tomorrow.

8. I like how it draws itself. From the pic no one is pulling so it must be a new type.....:D

9. omg how funny yeah that would be nice a bow that draws its self [email protected] AzSlim :) good one

10. AZ~ThunderDan

OK Marsha, where's them pictures you promised? :roll: Being the only female archer here, you've got some big shoes to fill.

C'mon now, let's see some pictures of you shooting that new self-drawing bow! LOL.