Arizona Hunting Forums banner

221 - 240 of 272 Posts

·
Administrator
6,458 Posts
My brother is the guy in the middle, with "Bear" (no relation to our bear, at least as far as I know), 2020 Missouri state champion.

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #223
My brother is the guy in the middle, with "Bear" (no relation to our bear, at least as far as I know), 2020 Missouri state champion.

GSP?

·
Super Moderator
13,711 Posts
Nice Buster, you a bird killing machine !!!

Reactions: Buster

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Great day in the blind, the duck gods were smiling on us!

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #230
Thanks for the invite!!!
Didn't know you had off! Figured you been in the uplands. Thinking of taking a break from wetlands and trying it as well!

·
Registered
456 Posts
I just bought a box of steel shot yesterday just in case I decide to go pond jumping this season. I've never taken a duck.

Didn't know you had off! Figured you been in the uplands. Thinking of taking a break from wetlands and trying it as well!

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #232
I just bought a box of steel shot yesterday just in case I decide to go pond jumping this season. I've never taken a duck.
Find water and I guarantee there will be a few ducks around ;) This year is shaping up to be a really good migration year even with the current drought!

·
Registered
456 Posts
Can't really tell in the photo as to the injury. What happened?
his front passenger side paw/ankle area is swollen. He is in a little pain. I think it's sprained. I'm icing it, giving him a little aspirin, wrapping it. See how he does the next couple days.

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #240
his front passenger side paw/ankle area is swollen. He is in a little pain. I think it's sprained. I'm icing it, giving him a little aspirin, wrapping it. See how he does the next couple days.
Hopefully he'll be back in the action soon!

221 - 240 of 272 Posts