Working Dog Photos

Discussion in 'Bird Dogs, Upland, Migratory & Waterfowl' started by Buster, May 4, 2019.

1. Not really. Had to hold him there to stay. He wasn’t sure what to think of them. Lol

2. I have continued to bring Chloe (5 Months) along with just about everything I do. She doesn't have snake training until the end of October so I've had to keep her close by but besides that she continues to amaze me. She even had a retrieve-ish in which she leapt from the kayak to get herself her first dove. Swam to shore after but I was still so proud. We've mainly been scouting and working cameras for my deer hunt come November, but have also snuck in some fishing including this nice Slab.

-Jake

IMG_0098.JPEG IMG_2707.jpg IMG_2692.PNG IMG_2734.jpg

Logan, Codlew, Buster and 2 others like this.

3. rk

rk Staff Member Super Mod Mod Premium Member

Yummmmm, crappie!

Jacob Goulder likes this.
  4. Pudelpointer with a white chest?

5. She's a GWP, liver with a white sock and chest.

6. Good looking dog! Not the first time I have confused a GWP and Pudelpointer but it has always been the other way around before.

7. Legend has it that the PP bloodlines became bottlenecked, so the old German breeders recruited various pointer breeds, including all-brown GWPs to bring in new blood and save the breed. So, I wouldn’t feel too bad as the genetics of the two breeds are likely very similar ;)

Last edited: Sep 22, 2020
  8. NICE LOOKING DOG FOR SURE.

9. Practicing blind etiquette and water retrieves. Just are few more days until the real thing :D
    5F161CDC-C795-4474-A057-E8395B76B254.jpeg

Azn8v, Logan, Codlew and 2 others like this.
  10. Your dog is a versatile hunting dog. I enjoy a water retrieve. My last dog was a 130# Chesapeake Retreiver.

Buster likes this.